The Deer Creek Junior Golf Classic is scheduled for Monday June 15, 2020. We have some guidelines and restrictions that we must follow to help keep our participants, spectators and staff safe.
SJGA will incorporate the following protocols for the safety of our players and families. Please review these protocols prior to your event.
- All players and spectators must obey the social distance rule of maintaining a minimum of six feet at all times. This rule must be maintained and will be enforced from arrival at the event site until exiting the event site.
- No handshakes, hugs, etc. (Six feet Social Distancing)
- Spectator/Rental Carts: Spectator Carts will be available for rent.
- Tournament Series Registration must be completed no later than the Friday prior to the event.
- SJGA will provide bottled water. Staff will distributed water to players. Only staff members can open coolers and pass out water.
- Scorecards will be printed by staff.
- Signage will be posted reminding players and spectators of safety protocols.
- No tees or ball markers, etc. will be available at site.
- No Scoreboard after completion of play. Scores will be posted on website.
Please go the Forms Page on this web site and read the all of our COVID-19 Guidelines.
Note: The Driving Range at this event will be available for SJGA players. There will be a fee of $5.00 for a bag of balls.
Tee Times and Pairings
8:00 am – Lane McCullough, Brendan Tigert, Nicholas Scarano
8:08 am – Alex Bokina, Andrew Scarano, Mark Greene
8:16 am – Tyler Tift, Andrew Carr
8:24 am – Talyn Childress, William Whitfield, Quentin Brooks
8:32 am – Porter Fabre, Bryce Hendricks, Colby Brennan
8:40 am – Colin Halligan, Sean Halligan, John Avino
8:48 am – Elliott Oliver, Hamp Threlkeld, Bear Dollander
8:56 am – Chad Chadwell, Kohki Maeda, Kyle Price
9:04 am – Grant Reid, Lou Lively
9:12 am – Erica Couch, Hayden Price, Gracie Lively
9:20 am – Sophia Raye, Maddie Sheldon