The Crosswinds Golf Club Junior Classic is our first event of the 2020 Summer Season. We have some guidelines and restrictions that we must follow to help keep our participants, spectators and staff safe.
SJGA will incorporate the following protocols for the safety of our players and families. Please review these protocols prior to your event.
- All players and spectators must obey the social distance rule of maintaining a minimum of six feet at all times. This rule will be must be maintained and will be enforced from arrival at the event site until exiting the event site.
- No handshakes, hugs, etc. (Six feet Social Distancing)
- No Spectator Carts: all spectators must walk and remain on paths (if no path, rough only)
- Tournament Series Registration must be completed no later than the Friday prior to the event.
- SJGA will provide bottled water. Staff will distributed water to players. Only staff members can open coolers and pass out water.
- Scorecards will be printed by staff and will be handled with gloves.
- Signage will be posted reminding players and spectators of safety protocols.
- No tees or ball markers, etc. will be available at site.
Please go the Forms Page on this web site and read the all of our COVID-19 Guidelines.
Note: The Driving Range at our events will not be available for SJGA players at this time. Please do not purchase range balls as this will result in a 2-shot penalty on the first hole.
Tee Times and Pairings
7:30 am – Brenden Tigert, Andrew Scarano, Alex Bokina
7:40 am – Nicholas Scarano, Tyler Frazee
7:40 am – Lane McCullough, Andrew Carr
7:50 am – Hadden Watson, Tyler Tift
8:00 am – Abigail Cheney, Erica Couch, Gracie Lively
8:10 am – Maddie Sheldon, Madi Saxton, Hayden Price
8:20 am – Whit Watson, John Avino, Sean Halligan
8:30 am – Porter Fabre, Talyn Childress, Colin Halligan
8:40 am – Quenton Brooks, Colby Brennan, Grant Reid
8:50 am – Chad Chadwell, Elliott Oliver, Hamp Threlkeld
9:00 am – Jack Weeks, Bear Dollander
9:10 am – Kyle Price, Lou Lively